🇬🇧 | 🇮🇹
CellDynamics isrl – Via Villa Clelia 62/D 40026 Imola (Bologna) wants to inform you that the processing of your personal data performed by way of the website www.celldynamics.it or by customer requests, e.g. by means of contact forms (“Forms” or “Form”), or by CellDynamics social netowrk pages (LinkedIn, Facebook) is carried out in compliance with the applicable data protection law (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
1. Data processing
We will process the following personal data, when visitors and customers:
- surf on the Websites (without using any services);
- interact with the Websites and use the available services and functions, including: Forms, newsletter registration, webinar;
- send email messages to us.
These data contain name, surname, phone, email provided via the various fields of the Forms, as well as the specific content of your requests or messages. The data may also include additional data which the Controller may acquire, also from third parties, in the course of business (“Data”).
In order to allow us to satisfy your requests, you must insert the data marked with an asterisk (*). Without those mandatory data we cannot proceed any further. Conversely, the information requested in fields not marked with an asterisk is optional: failure to provide them shall have no consequence.
Processing will be done both electronically and with “traditional” methods, and shall always entail the implementation of the security measures provided by current law.
2. Data processing purposes
The Data are processed for the following purposes:
– Website www.celldynamics.it
- customer requests for information on CellDynamics products (including quotes), as well as handling of orders. The legal basis for the processing in such cases is the performance of a contract or of pre-contractual measures (art. 6.1.b of the GDPR);
- subscriptions to newsletters/other publications, webinars, press releases, share comments/experiences about products, updates about the companies etc. The legal basis for the processing in these cases is your consent, which you express by submitting the message/form or subscription request (art. 6.1.a GDPR) –please note that our newsletters contain a “pixel tag”, see below, bullet point c);
- advertising/marketing activities about products/services in which we think you may be interested (i.e. mails, phone calls). The legal basis for the processing for this purpose is the legitimate interest of the Company to promote its products and services and verify the effectiveness of its marketing activities, pursuant to art. 6.1.f of the GDPR. Please note that you may oppose to the processing of your data for this purpose by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- handling your job applications related to professional vacancies; the legal basis for this purpose is your consent (art. 6.1.a and 9.2.a GDPR);
- technical assistance and troubleshooting support.
All customer data will be processed by means of automated instruments, which in any case ensure an appropriate level of security and confidentiality; they will be stored for as long as strictly necessary for the attainment of the purposes for which they were collected.
The personal data are entered into the Company computer system in full compliance with data protection laws, including security and confidentiality profiles and based on principles of correct practice, lawfulness and transparency in processing.
Your data may in any case be processed, even without your consent, for the purpose of complying with laws, regulations, EU Law (art 6.1.(c) of the GDPR, to perform statistics on the Website’s usage and ensure its proper functioning (art. 6.1.(f) of the Regulation) to establish or defend the legal claims in the interest of the Company (6.1.f. GDPR and 9.2.f GDPR).
3. Browsing data
If you only visit the Websites, the processing of your data is limited to browsing data, for example, IP addresses or computer domain. The Company collects data metrics (impressions, click, website surfing time) for statistical purposes and anonymously. Browsing data will be erased after their processing in anonymous form.
4. Data Access
Data are processed electronically and manually according to law procedures by administrative and marketing staff. The Data may be communicated, also in countries outside the European Union (“Third Countries ”) on the basis of the user’s content: to institutions, authorities, for institutional purposes; to professionals, independent consultants; to conferences, meetings and for scientific/marketing puroposes. The Data shall not be shared with third parties, who do not perform any function of a commercial, professional or technical nature.
5. Your rights
Customer can always make observations about processing of your personal data by:
– sending a message to email@example.com
– by post, to CellDynamics isrl – at Via Villa Clelia 62/D – 40026 Imola (BO)
– or submit a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante per la Protezione dei dati personali).
Customer can require:
– the list of all people that have access to his data,
– the confirmation that CellDynamics processed his data
– the verification of data correctness
– the limitation of data processing
– the restriction of promotional and marketing contents to be received
6. Privacy updates
Our Website uses technical cookies and third-party cookies.
Technical cookies allow you to access the functions offered by the website, without which certain services would not be available (the so-called navigation and functional cookies) and that enable us to provide the services after you log in and remember settings designed to enhance your visit to our Site, such as to limit the view of the cookie short information notice to the first access only. Technical cookies are those cookies we use to collect aggregated information on online access (the so-called analytics cookies) when you navigate through the different pages of our Website during a browsing session: these cookies, particularly, help us to know which pages our Users are visiting and if errors occur during the browsing session. These cookies are used to carry out statistical analyses of how Users use our Website.
In addition, our site uses anonymous IP addresses to further safeguard your privacy[https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=it]
Visiting a website you may receive cookies both from the visited site (“owners“), and from websites run by other organizations (“third parties“). A noteworthy example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn. Those parts of the visited page are directly generated by the above mentioned sites and are integrated into the host site page. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing contents on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites run by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” shall be governed by the relevant information to which you are kindly asked to refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of different information and ways to manage cookies are provided below.
Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Browser’s cookie settings
You can decide whether to accept cookies or not, using the settings on your computer and mobile.